Friday, July 30, 2010

My hair gets super greasy and I've tried tons of shampoos (I don't conditioner), any shampoo suggestions?

Okay so, I have fine hair, but not too too thin, and I've tried shampoos for normalizing, greasy hair, and volumizing. All of them leave me with greasy hair at the end of they day. I was told to use shampoos that were clear because the milky texture to other shampoos is weighing my hair down.





I'm looking for something that is going to keep my hair from becoming so greasy so fast and something that will make my hair have body.My hair gets super greasy and I've tried tons of shampoos (I don't conditioner), any shampoo suggestions?
I have the same problem. My hair is fine but dense and my bangs tend to chunk up and get greasy.


For me, I use Volume Restore by Alterna every other shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment