Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What are some good conditioners or shampoo's?

Hy hair is long and kinda frizzy/ wont stay neat/dry. My teacher uses pureology and her hair is amazing does that work. Can you suggest some good conditioners/shampoos for under $45?What are some good conditioners or shampoo's?
I use L'oreal Kids and it works but I think I'm growing out of it.. and I've heard a lot of good things from Herbal Essences. But also bad things. But worse things about Pantene. I've used it once, it made my hair really strong and thick for some reason, my mom doesn't let me use it because she says it's more for grown ups, but the conditioner she says would be okay. I asked a question on Herbal Essences so I'll get back to you on that ;)What are some good conditioners or shampoo's?
I used to have terribly frizzy and curly hair. I like Dove or Pantene products. Make sure you get something to put in it afterward though, like a gel or mousse. That's what makes all the difference.
you should use herbal essence. it smells great and works really well. they have it for other kinds of hairr like frizzy, or thin, or other stuff like that. they have sprays too!!!!!
Mane N Tail Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner


Organix Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner


Both can be found at drugstores or grocery stores (I think) at prices way lower that $45.
I used Herbal Essences for a long time, but now I think Dove is best. It puts lots of moisture and keeps hair smooth. I suggest u Dove. God bless.
pantine is the best no matter what. it has all different kinds for all kinda hair.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment