Monday, July 26, 2010

Can I wet my perm (got it today) without shampoo and conditioner without ruining it?

I permed my hair today and it looks great and all that but I like to get it wet Then scrunch and leave...and i am very aware of teh fact that i can't shampoo or condition for at least 24 hours. or as recommended 48 but I want to know if i can just take a shower with just water in the morning? ( cause if i take it at night and sleep on it it'll get gross.


so anybody know? will water do anything?Can I wet my perm (got it today) without shampoo and conditioner without ruining it?
Yes, you can wet it for the first 3 days, but don't wash it for 3 days. I know they tell you 24 - 48, but if you can go 64, it lasst even longer.








I always wet mine the first 3 days then wash the 4th. Get you a hair net to sleep in, It wil help keep the curles in longer.





You do not want to pick it, or comb it dry just after getting it, and don't comb it that much wet. if it is culrley, just wet, and towel dry a brief moment, then brush through it and then shake your hair till the curl comes back in.





That is how I do it anyway.Can I wet my perm (got it today) without shampoo and conditioner without ruining it?
lol haven't you ever seen legally blonde?!?





this is what she said in the movie!!!


';Isn't it the first cardinal rule of perm maintenance that you are forbidden to wet your hair for at least 24 hours after getting a perm at the risk of deactivating the ammonium thioglycolate? ';
do not wet ur hair at all!!!!!! itll neutrilize it dontttttttttttttttttt


leave it alone for a day or 2
Umm yeah.. No.. Get it wet today and you just lost out on some major money... Try like 36 hours...
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment