Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can you help me find a great shampoo and conditioner that will thicken my hair??

Hi There!


I am a busy mom with a 4 year old boy with brain damage and a 10 month old too! So I don't have time to blow dry or curl my hair. I am looking for a great shampoo and conditioner that I can get a Target or Wal-mart or K-mart that I can just wash and go and when it drys it will look thicker! My hair is to my shoulders. Thanks so much!





And from my family to yours have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving!!!!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY!


JenniferCan you help me find a great shampoo and conditioner that will thicken my hair??
i LOVE garnier fructis ...it smells great too!!!





They have a whole line of hair product. (I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!)





Below is the link that shows what it looks like. It comes in sooo many varieties.








http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>Can you help me find a great shampoo and conditioner that will thicken my hair??
Look into shampoos and conditioners that add ';body.';


That's the best bet.
You can't really thicken your hair. But Suave and Sunsilk have some great products out there that will give the effect. Just stroll down the hair care isle and look at all their products. Select the one that fits your hair type. Best of luck.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment