Friday, July 30, 2010

Best shampoo and/or conditioner for dry hair?

My hair is thick, dry and frizzy. I have trouble keeping it soft. I've tried many budget shampoos that tend to really dry my hair out. The budget conditioners either do nothing or make my hair feel greasy and weighed down. I'm willing to pay up to 20 bucks if it truly works.





Are there any you can suggest that will help make hair soft and shiny but not greasy?





Thanks in advance! :)Best shampoo and/or conditioner for dry hair?
redkin all soft about 12 dollarsBest shampoo and/or conditioner for dry hair?
Aveda Dry Remedy.


Hands down best shampoo i've ever used.


http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY10515%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD13654
have you tried Aussie? it's cheap and works really well for my hair. Try the Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, and try the Moisture Treatment conditioner if your hair is reaaalllyyy dry. It really worked for me.
Um.. there's this shampoo by pantene called Beautiful Lengths. It really doesn't make your hair long, just stronger. It does so much for your hair! It looks so damn healthy and smooth- use it trust me
bumble %26amp; bumble...it works for me
Aussie Deeep 3 minute miracle deep conditioner is by far the best deep conditioner ever!!! It works like a mask that you can use in or out of the shower. You just use it for three minutes and comb it through, rinse with warm water, and then some cool water.





Its great!!! You can use it 1-3 times a week, its CHEAP (about $3 at wal-mart), leaves your hair, color, and texture looking and feeling radiant.





Just make sure you rinse it all out. I haven't had to cut my hair in 6 months since I've used it.





The shampoo and conditioners work really good too. They're from the moisture line.

No comments:

Post a Comment