Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Poll: What's your favorite shampoo and/or conditioner?

My daughter blames her bad hair days on me if I don't buy her favorite Herbal Essence shampoo.Poll: What's your favorite shampoo and/or conditioner?
I like Herbal Essesnces too. =]





How old is your daughter?





Edit: yeah people didnt get that it was also my name.. losers..Poll: What's your favorite shampoo and/or conditioner?
Your daughter is a brat and needs to get a job and buy her own.





Theres a damn recession going on. Do what you gotta do and sometimes that means buying cheaper products. And besides no name stuff is usually made from the same companies as brand products are. My cousin runs a potatoe chip plant and they sell there chips to a dollar store and a big brand name. The stuff inside is the same just packaged different.
I used to do that to my mom if she didnt buy Infusium 23 (6 bucks for a small bottle). I don't use it anymore, but my all time fave smelling is Finesse.
I love the Herbal essence shampoo! lol


Mine is Tresemme. Both the shampoo and conditioner. :)
orange, green, and blue herbal essence shampoo and conditioner
I love Pantene. I used to use Herbal Essences... I liked it. I don't even remember why I switched!
Aussie Miracle Moist, Aussie Colour Mate (love the smell!) and Herbal Essences are all awesome :)
Herbal Essences...
No conditioner just shampoo. Prell since 1977
AVEDA





Rosemary Mint
Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner has been mine for a while. Used it last night.
Tresemme =]
Tresemme
Garnier for colored hair
haha, that used to be my favorite, now i use redken or redkin or whateva
Treseme for dry %26amp; damaged hair
nizeral
tresseme oooohhh lala
finese ∙
T-Gel for dandruff
tresemme for dry and damaged hair

No comments:

Post a Comment