Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm about to get a new haircut, how much shampoo and conditioner should I use?

(I'm a male)





Oh lord. I forgot how much to use in my past. I now just learned that I'm supposed to use a dime worth of shampoo and a dime of conditioner. I've been using handfuls. LOL. No wonder my hair is so greasy!





I'm aiming to get this haircut in a few weeks.





http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/35107-2/Teen+men+hairstyle+with+long+bangs_fashion+hairstyle.jpg





So, how much shampoo and conditioner should I use?





Also, my shampoo says it's moisturizing, if I use a bit more, can I skip using conditioner?I'm about to get a new haircut, how much shampoo and conditioner should I use?
O i c. well i use alot of shampoo but thats not wats making ur hai so greasy its the conditioner use very little of it and put it only on the endscaz conditioner is not supposed to be lathered or put on ur head its to make the ongest part of ur hair feel soft.I'm about to get a new haircut, how much shampoo and conditioner should I use?
use a quarter size of shampoo and like 2 dimes of conditioner but u have to put the conditioner from the bottom to top and immediately brush ur hair out after washing the conditioner out , to see if u got all the conditioner out





confusing i no ; /








hope this helped :-D
Dude, U should use about a forth of your palm full of shampoo and just a little less for your conditioner. I use a thing that has both in one bottle.
that's the saddest boy i've ever seen.





from my experience, long hair seems to get greasy fast, i ship the conditioner all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment