Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I brought a garnier conditioner and shampoo just now with coconut oil, i have oiled by hair now.............?

......and after how much time shud i shampoo my hair? How often shud i smapoo and condition my hair?I brought a garnier conditioner and shampoo just now with coconut oil, i have oiled by hair now.............?
Let the oil be overnite or for an hour. If you have sticky hair shampoo thrice a week.I brought a garnier conditioner and shampoo just now with coconut oil, i have oiled by hair now.............?
3 times a week
You be the judge by how it looks and feels to you
The oil should remain on your hair for hours and the shampoo can be used as frequent as you want.
3 times a week is good specially if u go out often.keep the oil on for 3 hours, so that it really goes to the roots

No comments:

Post a Comment