Friday, July 30, 2010

Later today, I'm going at Walmart which shampooing / conditioner should I buy for my curly hair?

OK, I wanna buy a new good shampooing/conditioner. Something that I could find at Walmart... Like Sunsilk, etc, I have curly hair, by the way.Later today, I'm going at Walmart which shampooing / conditioner should I buy for my curly hair?
Sunsilk is a great product. I buy the green bottle de frizz kind. Also, you really need a good curling creme, like the Sunsilk 24/7 creme, green bottle, de frizz., a spray leave-in conditioner (doesn't matter which kind), and use a diffuser to blow it dry. Once dry, try to keep your hands out of it. I also use a spray shine product (doesn't matter which kind) for the sides and top, to keep the late in the day frizzies away!





Another good product you can get at Walmart, are the Frizz-Ease products!





Good luck! Curly hair is beautiful, you just have to learn how to style it, and you'll get compliments every day!Later today, I'm going at Walmart which shampooing / conditioner should I buy for my curly hair?
OK Caroline...1st and foremost buy something that is geared toward your hair type...if you need moisture in your hair (which curly hair does) then look for that on the bottle...I suggest something that does not have sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate in the ingredients list (it's a mild detergent that is put in shampoos to help it lather better but it also can strip hair of needed moisture)...also when looking at the ingredients list the 1st 5-7 ingredients are the most important!...if you cannot find some sort of natural shampoo or conditioner I would say to go with Garnier Fructis conditioner...w/in the 1st 5-7 ingredients you will see things like sugar cane extract or apple extract instead of things you cannot even pronounce...
Hey.


Clairol has a great line of shampoos and conditioners that you can find at Wal-Mart.


The have shampoos %26amp; conditioners for straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, frizzy hair, dry hair, dandruff hair, volumizing shampoos, and many more





Its Clairol - Herbal Essences.





The products work great, and they are affordable too.


The cost about $3 each; or, if you want you could buy one of the 2-in-1's.








Also, you can buy Herbal Essences Hair spray, mousse, and more for all different types of hairs.


:)





Hope I helped!
AUSSIE!!!!!!


it's amazing!!! ike, my hair is straight cause i straighten it and originally wavy, but because i straighten it so much it is dead and dry, so i tried aussie and it left my hear looking so beautiful like it was silky and bouncy ilove ittt!! i don't even straighten it anymore cause the shampoo and conditioner leaves it looking naturally beautifulllll





the conditioner gives it the biggest effect it's like australlian and in a purple bottle...get the one that says moist it's amazing!!!!
Well if your WalMart has a hair salon or hair cuttery in it, get Matrix curl life. That's what I use on my curly hair and NOTHIN works as good. It's a big pricey but, it's worth it.
Garnier is a pretty good Shampoo or any of the Loreal.





It makes such a difference when you go for a little more expensive Shampoo and Conditioner. :D
http://www.folica.com/Curly_Sexy_Hair_d2鈥?/a>





one of the best shampoo for curly hair (not at wal-mart thou type this website in)





:-)
Try Biolage! Someone told me about it! It makes your hair really smooth and shiny. I am pretty sure it works for curly, straight or any type of hair! It also smells really good!
Most curly hair has a tendancy to be frizzy....in that case I would reccomend Infusium 23...it's not real expensive and it smells great...not to mention it works great with frizzy hair....;)
i have curly hair too and i use suave humacant. or something like that it makes it really soft and shiny.
Suave, moisture for curls! it works so well! My hair is way les frzzy after using it! So get the eff to walmart and buy some!
I like the Suave Professionals.
I only use Paul Mitchell. Wal Mart has it I think... but it says on the bottle it is not guaranteed if sold from anywhere other than a hair place.
Pantene Pro-V always works the best for curly hair.
garnier fructis is really good. theres one for different type of hair





http://fructis.garnier.ca/en/index.asp
I like Biolage. It works. It's a bit pricey though.
Sunsilk. Very Good and smells good.
Loreal =]


Well known good brand =]
the best are hydrating , do the best for your hair care,


with less harmfull chemicals
you should buy vive
u need herbal essents pin straight it turns your frizzy curly hair straight good luck
pert
John Frieda- curl around !!!!! It's honestly the best!!!!! Don't listen to anyone else!!! it's cheap too =] Xx
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment