Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Any good shampoos and conditioner recommendations?

Well i just recently got a haircut because i did too much damage to my hair and it was dying. So i want any good recommendationd for shampoos and conditioners because i want my hair to grow back smooth and silky. I want to know where i can get it and how it left your hair. Thanx!Any good shampoos and conditioner recommendations?
Pantene for dry and damaged hair .Any good shampoos and conditioner recommendations?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing. You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://www.organixhair.com/


.
I love Dove. Not harsh on the hair at all! Good luck
I LOVE DOVE!!! My hair used to do the same thing but I used dove and it fixed it really fast! You can get it anywhere and its cheaper than salon shampoo but works better.
I use Fructice shampoo and conditioner for Smooth %26amp; Silky hair. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. It smells so good too.
A Friend of mine let me use her olive oil shampoo and conditioner by regis and it was the bomb it left my hair silky


and smooth plus my hair is growing so fast from using it only


one month, not sure where she got it from.
TRADER JOE';S!


it's all natural and its like $1.99 a bottle!





check it out


traderjoes.com
get paul mitchells moisture shampoo or their smoothing shampoo and conditioner that smoothes! theey work amazingly
When I was young I had super long hair so I needed something good to stop it tangling etc. I tried every brand under the sun - spent a FORTUNE on salon-only brands.





The best I ever tried was good ol Pantene from the supermarket. It has served me well.





Keep an eye on the water quality in your area too. Seriously - my hair was awful and dry and tangly when I lived in the UK but was fantastic in Australia.





If you get a lot of scum building up in your kettle the water from your pipes might be too hard and you might have to make like a billionaire and use purified or distilled water to wash your hair. You can get it from the ironing aisle in the supermarket. It costs less than drinking water from the shops!
Mane n Tail @ Walgreens. Product was orginally made for horses. Don't panic! You know how much horses costs to keep. People would never put anything on a horse that would hurt it. Mane n Tail is perfectly safe for humans, has no odor and is priced right.

No comments:

Post a Comment