Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Any good shampoo and conditioners i should try?

I use tresseme which I love but do you ahve any other brands of shmpoo and conditioners that you love that maybe i can try?Any good shampoo and conditioners i should try?
Um ok I love this brand called Curls Rock there awesome since i've started using it my hair never gets frizzy its cool.Any good shampoo and conditioners i should try?
John Friedda for straight or curly hair
Feria after color conditioner. Once a week and you'll have the shiniest, softest hair of your life. It's cheap(about $8), and you can usually find it at any big beauty supply.
suave
well baby ..


you can use mine ...





http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/poems/101鈥?/a>





please visit my site and read more poems , and leave me there your comments..


yours


hazem
Most important thing is how you use the product. Take a dry flannel into the shower and absorb excess moisture before you condition. This will enable the conditioner to go into the hair, instead of running along the outside. Hair is absorbant, so if it is already saturated the conditioner is as good as useless!


Hope this helps.
try bedhead self absorbed shampoo and conditioner
i love sunsilk, they have a type of shampoo and conditioner for every type of hair and its cheap
I like the Aussie line...
if you want professinol products, i like biolage...but if you want store bought i like sunsilk..i alternate b/c biolage is sooooooooooooooo expensive, but it's worth it!
garnier frutis is awsome! and it comes in shampoos and conditioners for different hair types.
I found one conditioner that I absolutely loved, unfortunately some one gave it to me and its not something that you can run to walmart and get, I don't even remember the name, but I think Pantene is decent, expensive but decent
Pantene s gr8 n not expensiv
What kind of hair do you have? Curly? Curls Rock by Catwalk. Colored hair? Biolage Color care. Stick with professioal products. Get a good clarifyer once a week to wash out build up. Matrix Alternate Action is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment