Monday, November 21, 2011

Which is better? Matrix or bedhead shampoo/conditioners?

I use bedhead ... I think it's great formula and it work's well with all types of hair , don't get me wrong , Matrix is great stuff too , but it's not for me .Which is better? Matrix or bedhead shampoo/conditioners?
just depends on what you like... everyones hair is different and you might like one better then the other... but your friend might like the opposite one better for their hair.. its just what you like no one is better then the other..Which is better? Matrix or bedhead shampoo/conditioners?
I use bedhead and my hair is awesome,ive been suggesting it to people on here.Ive never used matrix and never will because bed head is my favorite!Ive been using it for 2 years now.





http://www.tigihaircare.com/
I've used Matrix in the past. It was the Volumizing, and it did not volumize. It weighed my hair down and added some build-up on


top of that. My husband has naturally curly hair and he's used the Matrix sleek shampoos and conditioners...they did nothing for his frizz either. And I've also used them in my hair since it does get frizzy...again...nothing but build-up and extra weight. Definitely NOT worth the money.





I've never tried bedhead.
Bedhead all the way.....i love all there shamp. and cond. and all there hair products and there makeupp is wonderfull (very true to color) also they have body wash and lotions now which are wonderfull and there just a wonderfull company with great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment