Monday, November 21, 2011

What are good quality shampoos&conditioners andd makeup remover?

Just want to start taking care of myself and stop using crappy brands.





thanks a lot (:What are good quality shampoos%26amp;conditioners andd makeup remover?
I found out that Tresemme sham. and conditioner work the best out of all the shampoos I've used.





For makeup remover's I used to use wipes but the pull and drag of your skin and that makes premature wrinkles so I use a facial scrub (im not sure what its called right off hand but it is a grapefruit one and its pink with cleansing beads) and extra virgin Olive oil on a Q-tip works the BEST for eye makeup.What are good quality shampoos%26amp;conditioners andd makeup remover?
TRESEME...i just rub it off and wash my face w/ water it works and i can use my money on sum thing better DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment