Monday, November 21, 2011

What are the best shampoos & conditioners for damaged non-colored hair?

Has it improved your hair? %26amp; where could I find it? Hair salons, health stores, drug store, online?What are the best shampoos %26amp; conditioners for damaged non-colored hair?
My hair was exactly as you described. I went to my salon and my sylist suggested getting a deep conditioning treatment while I was there ( not very expensive) and start using the Redken Allsoft shampoo %26amp; conditioner which is sold in salons. It is a bit more exspensive than drug store brands but so worth the money. After about a week of using it you will notice a huge difference. Good Luck!!What are the best shampoos %26amp; conditioners for damaged non-colored hair?
the best shampoo for dyed hair would be a shampoo called ';Bed Head Dumb Blonde'; it worked very good on my hair.............you can find it at Target it costs 15.00 dollars plus tax its worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment