Monday, November 21, 2011

What are best shampoos/conditioners for oily hair?

I want more opinions!





What are best shampoos/conditioners for oily hair?


What are good brands for oily hair shampoo and conditioner?


What types of shampoos and conditioners should I use, and how often? (ex: clarifying shampoos, volumizing shampoos, etc.)


What do I look for in good oily hair products?What are best shampoos/conditioners for oily hair?
the best shampoo i found for oily hair is (surprisingly) Suave's daily clarifying shampoo. It's a translucent blue color. It's super cheap, but super clean. It's just plain plain shampoo that cleans your hair really well. A tip for shopping for shampoos...the clearer the shampoo in color, the cleaner. The creamier shampoo (like Dove) the more moisturized it makes your hair. Hope this helps!What are best shampoos/conditioners for oily hair?
here is a great web site w/ info. about oily hair :





health.learninginfo.org/hair-care/oily鈥?





it says to NOT use conditioner since it


increases the appearance of oily hair ( I guess use a no tangle spray instead)
okay for oily hair try head and shoulders even if you dont hv dandruf just try it it cleans really really good and for volumizing hair try garnier frutics
PRELL.


This shampoo will strip all the oil from your hair. It will also strip nasty buildup from hairspray. And make your hair shiney and beautiful, not greesy.





Oily hair almost NEVER needs conditioner.





If you need a little moisture at the end use a spray conditioner away from the root. Or get a brush that has LOTS of bristles to grab that root oil and use your natural oils to shine.





Wash Oily Hair Daily!
A medical assistant that I work with was talking with a co-worker of mine that had the same problem with oily hair and skin and asked the same question and she told her to get t-gel shampoo (I think neutragena has a brand of it or drug stores sell it) She said to alternate using your regular brand of shampoo one time then use the t-gel the next and so forth....I know I wash my hair every day and it has caused my hair to dry out the oils...how often do you wash your hair? Alot of the shampoos say on them for oily hair...I'm sorry I have the opposite problem so I don't know which would be best...but try the t-gel...the lady I work with said it works...





I remembered my stylist saying if you color treat your hair stay away from shampoos that say ';clarifying'; it will fade or strip your color (or isn't good for the color)
Pantene is great!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment