Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it okay to use two different shampoos & conditioners together?

I'm sure it is because I've been doing that for a while...but the bottles say best results if used with their conditioner..i know that's a marketing gimmic but maybe its true?


idk. help me out.Is it okay to use two different shampoos %26amp; conditioners together?
its fineIs it okay to use two different shampoos %26amp; conditioners together?
Yes, It is definitely ok! The bottle of my shampoo says the same thing, but it doesn't mean anything. The company is just trying to get you to buy the matching bottle of conditioner. It really doesn't matter if your shampoo and conditioner are not the same!
Yes it's ok, you're right it is a marketing gimmick. It's also best to use a different conditioner from time to time, so not to cause build-up. My friends say my shower looks like a drugstore...lol!
you should always do what's best for your hair; as in, what keeps it shiney, healthy, and oil-free.
oh yeah I have frioends and family that does it all the time. Shampoos get your hair clean wile the condition repair and soften you hair
of course it is okay. they're just trying to get you to buy their products.
yes of course that's fine! i guess as long as it gets your hair clean and healthy it's fine. I do it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment