Monday, November 21, 2011

Does the Sunsilk color shampoos & conditioners work?

Do they make a difference? What are they suppose to do? Besides color, are they a good-quality shampoo and conitioner?Does the Sunsilk color shampoos %26amp; conditioners work?
All Sunsilk products work wonders on my hairDoes the Sunsilk color shampoos %26amp; conditioners work?
yes it really works i used it and my hair is now beautiful
I love Sunsilk.
YES! i was so surprised. i use the thermashine i think it's called (purple) and it made my hair so soft and smells wonderful
I absolutely LOVE Sunsilk. I will be very upset if they ever stop making their products. I love the one in the purple bottles for straightening hair. I also use the straightening balm conditioner for after my shower, and it is the only thing that gets my tangles out. Love it! I think it is better than most expensive salon brands.
yea


i have really wavy hair and i use saitain strait hair by sunsilk


and OH MY GOD it works really good =] trust me
No. They're cheap (they sell it at some dollar stores...) They smell good, but they don't really help your hair, it still feels dry and limp. I'd go with Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine. I could feel an instant difference, and they smell amazing.
they r good and work better than ordinary shampoos and conditioners on coloured hair.


they r mild on ur coloured hair so the colour soes not fade away fast.


it adds shine to ur hair coz most of the coloured hair ends up looking dry and dull after a while due to the dye used. so these give the hair the gloss


the quality is also good. if u dont like sunsilk try john frieda's shampoo for brunette, blonde and red-heads

No comments:

Post a Comment