Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Herbal essences shampoo work if i don't use the conditioner ?

I have hair that is half straight and wavy. Its frizzy. So al this while i was using Matrix Ultra hydrating shampoo n conditioner. I am also using panteen 3 min miracle once a week as i have very damaged hair. I want soft wavy n crurley hair. My friend suggested using Herbal essences shampoo. I bought the shampoo but didn't find the conditioner any where. I reside in India - Hyderabad, n its not easy to find these products. So will the shampoo work if i use another conditioner(matrix) and after which i use panteen 3 min miricle ?Does Herbal essences shampoo work if i don't use the conditioner ?
Yeah, it should be fine! A different conditioner from a different line or brand won't ';cancel out'; the effects of the shampoo. Herbal Essences smells good : )

No comments:

Post a Comment