Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best kind of shampoos, conditioners, etc that is best for a Shi tzu?

For those of us that are lucky to have shitzu, you know how hard it is to maintain a active little dog and still keep it looking like a showcase. My main problem is that I spend alot of money for over counters and meds from vets. and i still can't find the right product for her. Also for the ';in between'; bath times, What is the best product (like a detangler) but makes her still smell good for sensitive skin while keeping her from having dry skin. I appreciate all the advice, and I know my Zoey will.What is the best kind of shampoos, conditioners, etc that is best for a Shi tzu?
use Cardinal shampoo w/ conditioner or Alpo shampoo for dogs. i use it with my dog.it's really good.try it!What is the best kind of shampoos, conditioners, etc that is best for a Shi tzu?
Is your dog a male because I have a girl Shih-tzu if you're interested
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment