Monday, November 21, 2011

My dogs are messed up from there shampoo and conditioners is there any lawers or harhts people ican contack ?

since i used harths shampoo and conditioner my dogs are itching to the skin thell have to go to avet is there any lawyers out there that will handle it or email harths email add? please help iwant to let them no and everybody else do not useeither shampoo or both. it may kill your dog it must be taken off the shelves please help email or laywer.My dogs are messed up from there shampoo and conditioners is there any lawers or harhts people ican contack ?
www.hartzvictims.org We lost a cat to their flea spray 2 years ago.My dogs are messed up from there shampoo and conditioners is there any lawers or harhts people ican contack ?
i was not aware that hartz had this kinda problem. personally i dont use them cause it does not work anyway.


i use adams or zodaic.


sorry to hear that happend to your animals
no b/c you buy items at your own risk. Hartz products are so dangerous. Thats the first thing my vet told me when i got my first pit bull pup. Try some of the shampoos at petsmart. Oatmeal will relieve itching.
I can't believe people are still buying ANY hartz products. Their products are harmful to animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment