Monday, November 21, 2011

What are some shampoos/conditioners that salons use?

I need a shampoo that won't make my hair feel greasy after a few months of using it. It seems like I have to change shampoos all the time. . .





And everytime I get my hair cut at a salon even before they cut it it smells like they washed my hair with heaven. Does anyone know some good brands? FROM the salon..What are some shampoos/conditioners that salons use?
Usually the brands they sell in the salon, or salon stores like ulta, are the ones they use.





Different salons use different brands, so you might want to ask your stylist which one he or she uses.





Salon lines would be:


Back to Basics


Paul Mitchell


Biolage


Matrix (They have multiple lines: Sleek, amplify, etc)


Nexxus


Redken


Tea Tree





I like the Biolage, Tea Tree and Paul MItchell for daily shampooing, because their lines are really good and pretty affordable when they're on sale.





The Redken and the Nexxus are great if your trying to repair damaged hair.





Back to Basics is really good, but pretty pricy for what you get. I usually like their hairspray more than their shampoos though.





good luck!What are some shampoos/conditioners that salons use?
Paul Mitchell is my favorite. It smells amazing and it does wonders on your hair :)
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment