Monday, November 21, 2011

Are there any shampoos/conditioners etc. that will gradually darken my blonde hair and is safe?

Hey, I have pretty little blond hair, sort of a light tan color? Well, I really don't want to dye my hair because I heard it is bad for you and it would be really awkward to my classmates because the change would be incredibly sudden. Are there any shampoos/conditioners that I can use every night that will slowly, gradually darken my hair? And are they safe and healthy for your hair?Are there any shampoos/conditioners etc. that will gradually darken my blonde hair and is safe?
their is Tresemme that is for color treated hair but I use it and it keeps my hair blonde and you could use the brunette even though it's not color treated other than that I have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment