Monday, November 21, 2011

2-In-One Shampoo & Conditioners: Good or Bad?

My hair stylist said that they make no sense (the shampoo cleans away the conditioner), but I remember reading somewhere that it's okay to use with short haiIr. I don't know about using a separate conditioner with my short (chin length) hair b/c it might make it too oily. I've just been using the two-in-one and a leave in conditioner spray. Should I just buy shampoo and not waste my time on two-in-ones?2-In-One Shampoo %26amp; Conditioners: Good or Bad?
2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is not good. It really doesn't make any sense. I went to hairschool, so i know a lot about this kinda stuff. It doesn't matter if your hair is long or short, it stills needs conditioning. If your hair gets too oily when your using a conditioner, then you're probably using the wrong type for your hair. You should be using a light conditioner, and you don't need to use a lot, especially if you have short hair. Avoid putting conditioner on your roots. I would recommend a professional shampoo and conditioner, they don't cost that much. If i were you i would try Redken clear moisture shampoo and conditioner, it's for normal to dry hair, it's gentle, and it will condition your hair without leaving it oily. I'ts nice and light. I hope i helped!2-In-One Shampoo %26amp; Conditioners: Good or Bad?
i have been a hair dresser for 15 years and your stylist is correct they don't make any sence all they are is a shampoo with a little bit of conditioner in it so it condidtions while you shampoo but nothing beats a good conditioner if your hair is not dry or tangley you can just shampoo but once a week condition after you shampoo it needs a layer of conditioner every once in a while and it will not make your hair oily use the right kind of conditioner i would like to recomend a kenra conditioner it is the best
2 in ones do not work very well. I stick to a shampoo and conditioner separately for a few reasons. If you don't leave a 2 in 1 in long enough, the conditioner doesn't have a chance to work. Most people shampoo for a second and then rinse. A separate conditioner will also double as a deep conditioner. You can apply it after you shampoo and leave it in for as long as needed for extra conditioning. I also use the conditioner when I shave because it leaves my skin silky smooth, even better than shave gels.
shompoo opens the hair follicles and the conditioner closes them....... you need them seperate.
I think that your stylist is wrong. 2 in 1 shampoo%26amp;conditions are awesonme. They work great on my hair. I use Pantene Pro-V. It really takes out a lot of knots and makes your hair a bit thinner. But it does no damage to your hair. Try it!
BAD! Stay Away!





The two in one defeats the purpose as to why they were separate in the first place.





In this instance ';things worth-while don't come easily'; holds true, take the extra time to separately shampoo and condition!
your stylist is right.


makes no sense.


the deal is............ if you ask 100 women if they use a daily conditioner......85 of them will say ';';YES';........


then if you ask those same 100 women if they have damaged hair........75 of them will say ';yes';......


what does that say for the so called ';DAILY CONDITIONER';??





it doesn't work.





What I recommend to my clients is:


Spend your money on a better shampoo....one without SLS in it....Sodium lauryl Sulfate...


then


ONLY if you have problems with tangling after shampoo should you use a spray detangler or a spray leave in condtioner.........after.....


no tangles? no 2nd step needed.


It is just a MARKETING ploy by the shampoo manufacturers - - you do not need it. It is useless.


One of the bigger problems we see in the Salon is product ';build-up'; and that is from the useless conditioners caked on....


If your hair is trashed and truly needs conditioning?


Fix the source of the trashing...first...





No hair get trashed....unless ';we'; trash it....from FIA Flat Iron Addiction, over processing, Boxed hair color kits,etc...


then DEEP condition with a dynamite product


I LOVE DAVINES, conditioners.....or Philip Kinglseys Elasticizer....both Excellent..........
they leave my hair dry.
i think its GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment