Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Herbal essences totally twisted shampoo work if i don't use the conditioner?

have hair that is half straight and wavy. Its frizzy. So al this while i was using Matrix Ultra hydrating shampoo n conditioner. I am also using panteen 3 min miracle once a week as i have very damaged hair. I want soft wavy n crurley hair. My friend suggested using Herbal essences totally twisted shampoo. I bought the shampoo but didn't find the conditioner any where. I reside in India - Hyderabad, n its not easy to find these products. So will the shampoo work if i use another conditioner(matrix) and after which i use panteen 3 min miricle ?Does Herbal essences totally twisted shampoo work if i don't use the conditioner?
The shampoo would work just fine, my hair used to be really dry and damaged. You aren't supposed to condition your hair everyday anyway, if you do it looks greasy.Does Herbal essences totally twisted shampoo work if i don't use the conditioner?
my girl friend uses herbal essenses and her hairs yummy lol but she ran outa conditioner once and it just got tangley alil easier
A good shampoo will clean your hair without stripping it and wash away clean. Marketing propaganda make us believe that shampoo is a cure all. I am not sure what you are expecting from a shampoo, but I would make sure I did not have any unrealistic viewpoints as to what it can, will, and should do. Conditioner should condition it while it is moist, then after it dries it should seal the cuticle to help keep the moisture in and the bad stuff out. Products like gel, mouse, oil treatments, hairspray, and shine agents is what will shape your hair. Nothing can change the way your hair grows.If it is half straight and half curly the shampoo could cost a million dollars but it wouldn't change that or help you manage to reshape it. Two people with the same looking hair can have two different types of hair as well. Thats why they make so many shampoos and conditioners so someone can find the type that will adhere to their hair. Hair to product match is not an easy find. I personally have hair that is italian and it is half straight and half curly and totally unruly. I have bought $20 shampoos and $1 shampoos. I found out after 25 years that if I rub a quarter size amount of Colesterol by Queen Helene in my hair while it is still wet it tames my brutal bush. It cost $4 for a jar that will last you 4 years. Its been around forever and is commonly overlooked because of the ';fancy'; stuff. The old tried and true is the best choice. These new products come out for a year and disappear. Colesterol has been around forever so you know it must work for people to support it for more than a year. Try it its worth the $4. I have long hair you might need less. Its a defriz, hydrater, protector, shiner, and tamer all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment