Monday, November 21, 2011

What are some good shampoos, conditioners, and detanglers for natural Black hair?

I've been natural for over two years now and I am tired of wearing it pressed or braided. I want to wear it out but I need to know some good styling productsWhat are some good shampoos, conditioners, and detanglers for natural Black hair?
Try visiting www.motowngirl.com. They have several homemade hair recipes for natural hair. They also have product reviews and several other valuable resources for naturals. As a rule, try to avoid anything with mineral oil and petrolatum in it. You may also want to try doing co-washes (conditioner wash) because some shampoos can strip your hair of it's natural protectants.What are some good shampoos, conditioners, and detanglers for natural Black hair?
Shampoos%26amp;Conditioners?





Doveeeeee %26lt;3
I also wear my hair natural. Sometimes I go to my stylist to get it straightened but most of the time I just wash and go. I do that by using the stuff that my stylist recommended. First I wash and condition with Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner ( my preference), then I towel dry. After my hair is dry, but not too dry, I use Dudley's Cream Press Pressing Oil. Just rub it in your hair like hair grease, style and go. It works for me because I have very curly hair but it also works as a detangler when I want to comb it out. For a hold, I use Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray. Hope that works for you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment