Monday, November 21, 2011

What is your favorite shampoo and Conditioners?

I like Biolage shampoo and conditioner. C:What is your favorite shampoo and Conditioners?
I use Advance Technique from AVON and is good.What is your favorite shampoo and Conditioners?
I like Herbal Essences products.
Tresema conditioner...VO5 for shampoo...
Herbal Essence! The new kind!!
pantene.
I like Aussie's Aussome Volume.
Herbal Essence!!!!
Pantene
pantene and herbal essences are both really bad for your hair!!!! but neutragena is great and it isnt greasy so if you accidentaly forget to wash some of it out it wont give you acne!!!


hope this helps
BEDHEAD.
Pantene and Garnier Fructis.
Dove and Motions
Kpak--but I can't afford them all the time--so then Pantene!!
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment