Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioners are very good for dry brittle hair with split ends? let me know which ones.

i straigten hair almost daily so my hair is dry, brittle, frizzy, i need something that will make my hair shiny, split ends free and soft and non-frizzy, and thats good for colored hair even if i straiten it everyday. sounds to good to be true but if there is any shampoo and conditioner, or any products like olive oil that works for you plz let me know! thanks.What shampoo and conditioners are very good for dry brittle hair with split ends? let me know which ones.
Aussie!!!





iTs the best i ttly luv it...it will work u...it worked for me:)What shampoo and conditioners are very good for dry brittle hair with split ends? let me know which ones.
I would highly recommend Pantene Pro-V for Hydrating Hair. I love it, I have the same kind of hair. After using the shampoo and Conditioner it will feel like Silk. When you blow dry your hair when finished use a hair product (serum) its like a gloss, you only need a little bit, It makes hair shiny and stops the frizz. I hope this helps
Definetly try Pantene!!!!!
aussie, herbal essences hello hydration, garnier fructise,


and something to make it shiny is john frieda shine spray


you can also use herbal essences for long hair the hair lotion thing in a red bottle


it works very well






Hey,





First of all check the temperature of your flat iron and make sure it isn't too high. Daily straightening won't cause dry and brittle hair with proper care.


Use a moisturizing or straightening shampoo and conditioner (schwartzkof) or (back to basics). Schwartzkof makes a product called Sealed ends that can help with that after washing.


I don't know jack about hair care but my wife teaches hair colour and design and she is sitting here right beside me!





Wayne
ttp://answering.virii.at


you can get much information in this website,stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time,you can aslo get your answer in Google Search in this website, which has helped me alot



I would greatly recommend Paul Mitchell or Redkin products. Since you do straighten your hair regularly I would also recommend a heat protectant (either spray or lotion). I use Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner for colored hair (although my hair is not dyed it's nice because it's not as harsh on your hair.) I use a Paul Mitchell shine serum daily, I put a drop in my hands and rub it in while my hair is still wet. I also use a Redkin silk treatment (again put in while hair is wet) and then if I'm going to do anything harsh to my hair (blow dry, curl, straighten, etc.) I spray it with Tresseme heat protectant spray. This routine works for me!! P.s.-when buying products such as Paul Mitchell or Redkin these products are onlsupposeded to be sold in salons so if you see them anywhere other than a salon, they aren't the quality that you would get from the salon products. So in short only purchase these products from a salon. tip J.C Penny salon always has has great sales (back to school, christmas, easter, summer is when they usually have their sales) Although they are a little more expensive, they are worth it and they will last longer than that watered down crap like pantene pro-v or suave!! Hope this helps!!!!
there are a lot of things you can try on your hair that will really make it shine, like eggs, avocado, mayonaisse, olive oil like you said, or honey. A rinse with white vinegar will help cut build up and will make your hair naturally shine, but may not be good if your hair is dry. For natural solutions, try this website:





http://www.hairstyle.com/hair-articles/h鈥?/a>





I was having problems with my hair breaking, and my hairstylist talked me into buying a hair mask and bottle of keratin oil. Ask yours about it and what she/he would recommend. It didn't make my split end go away (Only a cut can do that) but it did make it stronger, smoother, softer, and shinier. All I do is mix a tablespoon of the mask with a few drops of the keratin oil, apply it to my roots and other broken parts of my hair, leave it on for an hour, and rinse out. It's fantastic.





As far as shampoos and conditioners, I love Herbal Essences for long hair and Aussie Awesome Volume.





Hope this helps!
I have the same problem..Pantene works great..and when conditioning your hair, do it twice..like wash off the conditioner and apply again. Worked great for me. Theres this product called Kiwi Blow Silk that you apply to your hair that makes it soft like crazy! Its like lotion for your hair....
Try mane and tail shampoo and conditer

No comments:

Post a Comment